Here are a few questions that come to mind after stumbling to a draw at home against Tottenham:
- Why didn’t we do more to target Udogie, a 20 year old clearly out of his depth against Saka, after he was booked in the 15th minute?
- Why take Vieira off despite his looking lively?
- Why send Havertz, who must be low on confidence, into the cauldron of a North London Derby?
- Why leave Nketiah on despite his having a mare?
- Why sub Jesus off when we want a goal?
We’ll have to explore the ramifications of this one in more depth later. For now, get to the poll to rate the lads and choose a MOTM…